Friday 20 August 2010

On My Radar... New Behide The Scenes Photo's Of Britney Spears On The Set Of Glee!

From the photo's it looks like she's playing madonna's part in the song

''Me Against The Music''

I cannot wait to see this...
Britney, Ryan Murphy, Heather Morris On Set
Britney With Heather Morris Filming ''Me Against The Music''
Britney With Heather Morris getting ''In The Zone''

With the Britney Spears episode of ‘Glee’ being all that anyone can talk about, fans will be excited to see that Britney is on the set and at work making it an episode to watch.
Britney Spears has given fans a sneak preview of her guest appearance on the Glee episode devoted to her hits by posting a photo of her on set on her Twitter page.

Britney Visiting The Glee Set With Her assistant Brett.
The pop princess Tweeted the snap of her wearing glasses and long extensions on the McKinley High set with her assistant Brett. Britney told her Twitter followers: 'what's up GLEEKS? Having so much fun on set!! Can't wait for you guys to see the episode!' - On Brit's Twitter

 
''Hey Britney,
you say you wanna lose control 
Come over here I got somethin' to show ya 
Sexy lady, 
I'd rather see you bare your soul 
If you think you're so hot, better show me what you got 
All my people in the crowd, 
let me see you dance 
C'mon Britney lose control,
watch you take it down''

No comments:

Post a Comment